Friday, September 01, 2006

Survey Says . . .

Hazel's rooommate loved seeing us together because we were "so cute!" I didn't think much about it because Hopeless Romantic (Hazel's Rommate) is, well, a hopeless romantic. However, more and more people have been commenting about the two of us together.

While we were dress shopping, yes I actually do enjoy going shopping with Hazel . . . when we're spending her money, the girl helping us asked how long we'd been together. She seemed surprized to learn that we'd only been dating for about two months, apparently she would have guessed "a bazillion-gillion years." I'm still stumped about how we gave that impression, but the cashier thought we were so "cute" together.

Eagerness has been dating her boy for quite some time, almost as long as she's been friends with Hazel. According to Eagerness, Hazel and I are the cutest couple she's ever seen . . .

WHAT on earth is it that makes a couple "cute" or not? Maybe I don't understand this because I'm a guy, but it seems to me that girls put a lot of stock in such a term.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Just wait until people start asking what you and your "wife" will be doing over the weekend. ;) I was the "wife" in question this weekend. Pretty funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home