Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Past Date, Update, No Dates

Legolas, Regan, and I got together and decided that we needed to do more, so rules where set up. The dating minimum for the month is three. If any one of us does not go on three dates before the end of the month they owe a large pizza to the other two. Any first kiss with a girl results in a full quart of ice cream for the other two. Any relationship of boyfriend & girlfriend results in a large pizza for the guy.

With this all in mind we've been working at getting (not giving) pizza, and giving ice cream. Thus far, we're all pretty hungry due to the lack of all the above.

As for how things are going; Mallow was a great date and I have good hopes for a second to come soon. Harmony and I are getting along very well and infact had a good roadtrip together, but then again she gets along very well with all guys, so I'm still not quite sure if she's interested in me or not. A Little Bit Country is still in question (I've been busy working on the others to single time out with her.) Tom is still a problem, I haven't been doing well with the whole "Don't lead her on." matter. Unfortunatly to compensate I've been trying to give attention to ALBC in Tom's presance just to let Tom know that she isn't getting special treatment. I'm a jerk, I know this, I'm working on overcoming that weakness but it is going to be a long and difficult trail :(

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Try as you might, I still do not believe you capable of jerkdom. That's my realm kiddo. ;)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

After sitting in stagnant waters for so long I've been looking for other streams. There is a chance that I've changed since you knew me so well. Hopefully I'm still a worth while friend though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home