Friday, June 02, 2006

Pythagorean Theorem

Why does it always seem that people are only attracted to those that are not attracted to them?

Lagas has been interested in Elegance for a couple of months now and pretty well got shot down, but I guess he's still festering a hope (I can't figure it out.) Lagas and I have both began to notice that Mower, Elegance's roomate, is beginning to show interest in him.

I've had some time to talk with Lagas and have decided that he's a bit like myself, I can be friends with a girl for quite some time with nothing happening, but then if she begins to show interest I begin to have interest . . . I hope you followed that. So, suffice it to say that he's beginning to think that he could be interested in Mower.

Herein lies the conundrum. I think he's still more interested in Elegance than he would be in Mower, but Mower is making herself more available than Elegance. I have my views on the matter, but apparently Lagas wants another doctors advice. (Especially because I'm no doctor . . . unless I'm like Kevorkian . . . )

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Hehe. Sounds so like me... I'm perpetually finding myself in some sort of triangle.

Example: Dated Boy#A for about a month... Maybe only a couple of weeks. Stopped dating, remained friends, then started dating #A's friend, #B. Lucky for me, that turned out to be an okay decision.

My only advice to Legas: Keep things low key until you really decide what you want. If you're more interested in what you can't have, I certainly wouldn't reccommend settling and then months later finding that you still like the first party better than the second. It creates all kinds of awkwardness, take it from me. BTDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home