Friday, June 23, 2006

Change of Scenes pt.2

There isn't much of anything normal in this realtionship between The Canadian and I, at least what is normal for me.

Looking back on the girls that I've dated or even wanted to date I realized that they all carried one theme; cynicism. I love cynics. I don't know exactly why, but I've been drawn to them for so long that when I came across the Canadian, who has yet to reveal a cynical bone in her body, I didn't see an attraction to her at first glance.

Maybe it's a little scary for me to say that "This one's different."

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Kate said...

OH, I get it... :P Actually, I've found that the guys I date (or want to) have more similarities than I thought they did too... What's funny is that looking back, you're the one I have to concede is different. You know, one of these things is not like the others? That isn't necessarily a bad or scary thing on your part. :) Just different.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

See what I mean? So cynical. ;)

Who knows, maybe my "different" will work out differently from your "different". (Wow, how's that for a sentance?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home