Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Good Find

What gives one person power over another? How can we hear a friend say hello and it makes us smile?

We've all been in that situation, it's a bad day and we know that nothing can make it better, down-down-down. Then, as we turn the corner there stands our friend. We certainly weren't expecting to see them there, but hey, there ya' go.

Suddenly the day doesn't look so bleak and inexplicably there is a smile upon our face.

What kind of a connection has this person made so strong that just that split second can change the view of the day so quickly?

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kate said...

I really believe that those people are there because our Heavenly Father loves us. I know sometimes when I need it most, the simplest greeting makes my world start spinning again. They are there to make my heart happy, because they remind me of how much I am loved, and how much I have had the opportunity to love.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger American Girl said...

Amen to what Holly said! I have a friend that no matter what is happening in my life, as soon as I see him in my line of view a huge smile comes upon my face. For some reason whenever he is near, I know that everything is okay. I am not sure why, I am just glad that they exist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home