Friday, March 25, 2005

I've Known Others to do Worse

Ok, it really isn't an issue. And yet for some reason it keeps a hold of my attention, so I'll simply use this as a venting station and maybe it will clear up my view of the situation. I've been out of high school for a little while now and have gone through a lot of changes since that time. Hail Marry wasn't even a graduate from high school a year ago. In the next couple of years she'll have completely different experiences than I did after graduation. She'll have to make different changes and have to grow up into a different person than I did.

If any of my friends where to be dating a girl that was still in high school they would be the recieving end of many jokes and jeers. Maybe even some question as to the friends sanity might come into the whole process. So there arises the question; does a year in college actually make that much of a difference in a person that I'm doing so much better than the proverbial robbing of the cradle?

As I think more about it, she's probably actually about as mature as I am . . . it says a lot about her and maybe more about me, but whatever :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home