Thursday, March 03, 2005

Other Sources Say

I like to think that I'm not so dense in the world of dating, and maybe at some point I'll throw in my own two cents on the subject, however I'm enjoying all the different views and responses that you are sharing with me. So, I've decided to bring up some other scenarios to be analized. (These being from the experiences of other friends, they could use the help.)

My roommate Bass has noticed our friend McDonal and for a while thought that she might be interested in him. A couple of weeks ago she asked him out . . . on a blind date with one of her friends. What's the possability that she actually could be interested in him? (I think that all the girls set each other up on a blind date, just to keep the date interesting.)

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Pavlov Stowardi said...

Why doesn't he just grow some cahones and ask her?

It seems to be a common theme among us men... We have to find out if someone has interest before we show ours. It's just a date. It's just one girl. It's just life. If it doesn't match, a different one will.

But that's all explained in my comment to "serving 4 to 0"

And if SHE asked HIM out, he'd have to be an idiot to not firmly believe that she is interested.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

The latter. . . I think (I don't completly understand the latter.) It was actually a big group of about six girls, each one was set up on a blind date by one of the others. McDonald asked Bass to go with one of her friends. . . and then sat next to him all through the date (Her date on one side, him on the other, and his date on his other side.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home