Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Adventures of BLUEBOY!!!

Apparently dating is a dangerous thing. The girls always complain that they haven't been on a date for weeks, months, years, etc. (I don't really know what the Etc. is, but it is still fitting.) In my erronious way I determined to try and fix that perdicament by going on at least three dates a month. Quite often these would always be with diffrent girls, sometimes I would have so much fun with one that I'd ask her out twice in one month. You may have noticed that I called it my "erronious way" due to the fact that this dating life style has finally come back to bite me.

I took Hail Marry on two dates a couple of months ago, we enjoyed each other's company and have talked a little upon seeing each other since then, but I havn't asked her out for a third date. Seeing as this has been at least around three months since our last date and I've been out with a number of other girls since then, comming back to Hail Marry with interest this time apparently isn't catching her attention.

After a conversation Hail Marry and I had I've come to realize that she views me more as a player, at least a big flirt if nothing else. So here I am, left out in the cold trying to break away the ice that I've built up from being warm to so many other girls. I never knew that heat could freez something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home