Wednesday, December 27, 2006

To Every Season

As I was walking away from The Homeless, I wanted to say something. It never came out, but hopefully I'll be able to say it here and simply hope that she'll find it.

After all the years that we've known each other and all that we've been through, I do still love you. That love has changed, as I've come to find out that it always does. Love is not a stagnant thing. It doesn't stay in the same place for one's whole life. Love is always becoming weaker or stronger, and that's an amazing thing all its own.

I hope you know that I'm always here for you, even if I'm not always seen, my friends know how to find me . . . and I know that we're still friends.

Someday both of us will find a real home, maybe we'll be neighboors :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home